Before you Insulate Your Attic
Roll-out batt insulation: flexible insulation material packaged in rolls that come in various thicknesses (16 inches and 24 inches).
Spray-foam insulation which is foam expelled from a spray machine and then hardens.
Blown-in insulation: two types, cellulous and fiberglass, packaged in bags and blown in place to the desired depth and density using special machinery.
– Highest R value per square foot
– Least amount of settling and compacting
– Most hypoallergenic
– Resistant to moisture and insects
– Does not support mold or mildew
– Fire retardant
– Insect/rodent resistant
– Lasts for the life of your home